Event Grade: Easy
Endurance Level: Easy
Height of fort: 3280 ft approx.
Total time required to reach base: 5.30 hours from Dadar
Duration: 2 Days – 1 Night
Saputara is Gujarat’s only hill station, in the Dang district of South Gujarat. It is located on a plateau in the Western Ghats, at an altitude of 1,000 m above sea level. The Maharashtra state line is just 4km away from the town. It gets significant numbers of tourists from both states, so Saputara isn’t exactly off the beaten track. At the same time, it hasn’t been overwhelmed with visitors like many other hill stations of India. It has just about enough to spend a quiet weekend.
The plateau Saputara is on is the second highest of the Sahyadari range. With a cool bracing climate and a scenic view of the verdant valley, Saputara is a nice little hill resort. The temperature does not exceed 28 degrees Celsius even during summer. The thick forest around Saputara is dotted with tribal villages and their unique dances are of great interest. “Saputara” means “Adobe of Serpents” in Gujarati, apparently deriving its name from the Sarpanganga (“Serpent Ganga”) river that is in the shape of a serpent. On the banks of this river, there is an image of a snake that is is worshiped by the Adivasi tribal people on festivals like Holi.
- Gira Waterfall
- Sarpagandha River
- Verdant Forest
- Hatgad Fort
- Small trek to western ghat
- Beautiful Valley and Mesmerizing views
We’ll be boarding non-A/C bus from our nearest pick-up point. Bus timings are shared below for convenience:
For Mumbai Participants
Meeting Points :
10:00 pm Dadar
10:45 pm Thane (Teen Hath Naka)
10:00 pm Depart for Saputara in a non-A/C bus (We will manage pick-ups from pre-decided locations depending upon the participants)
Regular halts to freshen-up will be provided during travel.
Team bonding activities and games enroute.
Day 1 – Saputara
06:00 am Reach early morning at Saputara, freshen up, have some rest and get ready for the outing
06:30 am Breakfast time, followed by introduction round and brief on rules & regulations to be followed by everyone on the event
07:00 am Start the trek, reach saputara hill by 08.30 and explore the surrounding, next in list is our visit to town point & Lake
Adventure activities (Optional )
02:00 pm Freshen up, have tummy tight lunch and rest for a while, others can team up for some gossip and games
03:30 pm Gear up for next adventure as Trek to Sunset Point, distance covered will be 3 km approx.
06:00 pm Reach sun set point enjoy the surrounding and detox in the beauty of the surrounding.
08:30 pm Dinner time; enjoy local cuisines specially cooked for us… followed by bonfire and lots of fun. If tired can retire and take rest in tents.
Day 2 – Gira waterfall / Hatgad
06:00 am Wake up call, freshen up and recharge with the garma-garam breakfast
06:30 am post breakfast, proceed to Gira waterfall which is 1.30 hrs away
08:00 am Reach Gira waterfall and explore, always remember safety first.
10:00 am After visiting waterfalls, leave for Hatgad Fort
11:30 am Lunch on the way and sightseeing continues
01:00 pm Reach Hatgad fort, enjoy the bliss before
03:00 pm Leave for Mumbai, fun in the bus, followed by games and lots more
10:00 pm Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon
Remember we may be taking regular washroom breaks and mini halts enroute to facilitate participants.
Event Fee: Rs.2800/- per person. Payment once done is non-refundable, do check for availability before making a payment.
UPI – 9967564888@upi
Tez – 9967564888
Paytm – 9967564888
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
Name: Mumbai Pune Adventures
Bank: Central Bank of India
Account: Current Account
A/c No. : 3601915663
IFSC Code: CBIN0284592
The cost per head includes the following.
- Local travel from Mumbai to Mumbai by Bus
- Day 1 – Unlimited breakfast, Lunch, Dinner at base village
- Day 2 – Unlimited Breakfast and Lunch
- Adventure activities and accomodation
- Local guidance
- First aid and first responder assistance in case required
- MPA administration charges if any
- Do read our terms and conditions before registration.
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
Things to carry
- Identity Proof
- Torch with extra batteries
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
- 2 Litres of water must
- Windcheater, Poncho and Good trekking shoes
- Extra pair of clothes, socks, Sandal
- Cap, Camera as Optional
- 1 packet of electrol, enerzal, glucon-D
- Medications if required for individual
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
- And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.
For Registrations and Queries
Write to us at:
Keep visiting us at:
Follow us at:
Terms and conditions: