Terms and Conditions:
We reserve the rights to change these terms and conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you of the same and any change shall be deemed to be accepted by you and binding on you.
Welcome to www.mumbaipuneadventures.com (website service provided by Mumbai Pune Adventures). This website is owned and operated by Team Mumbai Pune Adventures. By using our website or making a purchase with Mumbai Pune Adventures you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions listed below or as maybe revised from time to time at the sole discretion of www.mumbaipuneadventures.com and that you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms and conditions whenever you access this website. Your agreement to these terms and conditions are a legal binding contract between you and www.mumbaipuneadventures.com.
All rights, including but not limited copyrights, in this website are owned by or licensed to www.mumbaipuneadventures.com. Any use of this website or its contents for copying, storing, downloading, selling, duplicating or scraping for commercial use or for any other purpose whatsoever, in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Eligibility to use :
Use of this website is available only to persons who have attained age of majority and competent to enter into a legally binding contract.
Prices of Products and Services :
www.mumbaipuneadventures.com has taken care in giving details of the prices, packages and other information of the products displayed on the website; however prices are subject to change without any obligation on our part to notify such change to you.
Termination/Access Restriction :
www.mumbaipuneadventures.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to the website and the related services or any portion thereof at anytime, without notice. www.mumbaipuneadventures.com reserves its right to pursue legal action against any individual believed to have undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this web site.
General Limitation on Liability :
You agree that under no circumstance will www.mumbaipuneadventures.com or any of our affiliates and our and their directors, officers, members, employees, agents, representatives, attorneys, predecessors, successors or assigns, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits and damages that result from inconvenience, delay, loss of use, or physical or psychological injury) related to or arising out of use of the website and services provided by us, and the contents of the website, arrangements made based on information related to or obtained from the website, or products or services related to or obtained from the website, even if we or they have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Customer Confidentiality Assured :
www.mumbaipuneadventures.com prides itself on complete respect of personal information and client confidentiality, as well as maintaining privacy for our clients’ families and loved ones. The material information and documents that we collect from our users is only used to facilitate the selection of desired facility and accordingly offer the most suitable treatment. We do not sell or share your information to any third party at any time without your permission. Personal information given to www.mumbaipuneadventures.com through this service will be kept confidential.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold www.mumbaipuneadventures.com and our affiliates, and our and their respective directors, officers, members, employees, agents, representatives, attorneys, successors and assigns, harmless from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses), relating to or arising from:
- Your use of this website any website materials, or services obtained on or through this website
- Any arrangements you make based on information obtained on or through this website.
- Any breach by you of the Terms and Conditions stated herein
If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of this Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect.
User submissions :
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type to the Public Areas that infringe or violate any rights of any party. By submitting communications or content to the Public Areas, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
If you make any such submission, you agree that you will not send or transmit to www.mumbaipuneadventures.com by email, (including through the email addresses listed on the “Contact Us” link) any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party- If you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to www.mumbaipuneadventures.com by email, you agree such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
If you make any submission to a Public Area or if you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to www.mumbaipuneadventures.com by email, you automatically grant-or warrant that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted www.mumbaipuneadventures.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed.
www.mumbaipuneadventures.com may sub-license its rights through multiple tiers of sub-license. If you wish to keep any business information, ideas, concepts or inventions private or proprietary, do not submit them to the Public Areas or to www.mumbaipuneadventures.com by email. We try to answer every email in a timely manner, but are not always able are bound to do so. Any communication within these Public Areas shall comply with various terms and conditions specifically mentioned herein.
- These Terms & Conditions/Agreement are subject to the laws of India. All disputes, differences and claims arising out of the same shall be subject to Indian Laws.
- You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Mumbai, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website or any of the Terms and Conditions set out therein. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
- Booking & Reservations for scheduled events/ tours / treks / camps / other activities will be strictly made on ‘First Come, First Serve’ basis only.
- One must enquire the availability of the seats before paying for an event.
- One must pay 100% of FEE in advance, failing to which the participation of the individual/team will be considered invalid.
- One must clearly mention their name, contact number and emergency contact no. while registering for an event.
- All emails for registration are to be sent to email@example.com only.
Our weekend getaways are designed in such a way that we get a chance to experience the mesmerizing nature and motivates us to come out of our comfort zone and love our discomforts.
Rules and Regulations:
(to be followed on the event strictly)
- To follow all the below rules with discipline and without fail.
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members; No arguments will be entertained.
- Baggage’s and personal belonging of the participant’s is his/her responsibility.
- The club shall not be liable for the loss/damage of the same.
- If the event participant misbehaves causing inconvenience or annoyance to any other participant in a group or causes damage to the property of the company; he/ she will be asked to leave the event immediately.
- Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
- A proper trekking/sports shoes having a good grip will be preferable.
- T-shirt with full sleeves & track pant would be better for trekking; Avoid jeans pant for inconvenience in walking.
- Consumption of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during any type of events and during the road/bus/train journeys.
- Do not disturb the flora and fauna. No making pretty bouquets of grabbed flowers and blooms.
- Do not teasing with birds and other animals. Also don’t give any feeding to them.
- Participant’s should not deface or damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them.
- Half pants strictly not allowed while night trekking/camping or overnight events.
- It is of utmost importance that all participants stick together in the group, in the event of any deviation by the participant without the consent of the leader; he/she/they will be considered as ‘independent/s’ and will no longer be considered as a part of the group.
- Safety is our prime concern and we don’t make compromises for the same.
- If the participant’s have enrolled for the activities like trekking, camping or any type of adventure sports activity; then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participant’s and www.mumbaipuneadventures.com shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; www.mumbaipuneadventures.com, it’s instructors, organizers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- Event charges do not include any kind of insurance.
- You need to register with us before coming to the trek as we will be having your database in case of emergency.
- No arguments or refunds will be entertained 24 hours before the start of the event.
- Participant below 15 yrs of age will only be allowed for trek/activity with his/her parents/guardian. Also, participants below 18 yrs of age need to signed NOC (No Objection Certificate) from his/her parents/guardian. This is to be shown whenever asked from the event coordinator.
- An adventure activity is arranged considering normal weather. In case of occurrence of any natural calamities, if event is cancelled, in such circumstances no refund will be provided. However, in some special cases we may proceed with the refunds after deducting the advance payments which we already made to our tie-ups along with some convenience fees.
- The trek/event/camp will be considered over only when we are back to our decided arrival place.
- www.mumbaipuneadventures.com reserves the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- For the cancellation on an event due to any avoidable / unavoidable reasons, we must be notified of the same in writing.
- Cancellations prior to 21 days from the start of the event-
- Book any other event till one month (30 days) or get 95% refund.
- (Note: If the event charges are more, the balance needs to be paid by the participant in advance)
- Cancellation between 21 days and 14 days to the start of the event-
- Choose to go for the same trek, with any other batch, till one month (30 days) or get 70% refund.
- Cancellation between 14 days and 7 days to the start of the event-
- Choose to go on the same trek, with any other batch, till one month (30 days), or get 50% refund.
- Cancellation less than 7 days to the start of the trek
- Transfer your trek (same trek, same batch) to your friend. No cash refund.
- Change of event is dependent on the availability of seats in the batch.
- In case of transferring a event to a friend, he/she should satisfy all the mandatory requirements put forward by www.mumbaipuneadventures.com.
- www.mumbaipuneadventures.com holds the right to change/cancel the policies, without prior notice.
Cancellation is processed only by email intimation. Please email any cancellation requests to :- firstname.lastname@example.org or call us @ 9967564888 Itineraries are based on information available at the time of planning and are subject to change. Mumbai Pune Adventures reserves the right to change expedition dates, people or itineraries as conditions warrant. If a trip must be delayed or the itinerary changed due to bad weather, road conditions, transportation delays, government intervention, airline/train/route/schedules, sickness, or other contingency for which Mumbai Pune Adventures or its organizers cannot make provision, the cost of delays and/or other changes are the responsibility of the participant. Mumbai Pune Adventures reserves the right to decline, or accept, any individual as a trip member for any reason whatsoever.
- The preparatory guidelines provided for our events are for general information only and should not be treated as substituted for professional supervision or advice.
- Not all exercise program/trek/hiking/any event are suitable for everyone. You should consult your physician/ healthcare professional before embarking on any new regime. If you have an acute, chronic, or permanent medical condition; heart or lung disease; or if you are pregnant, nursing or elderly, these events are not advisable for you. If you have any joint pain like knee, shoulder, neck or back pain, some or all of these events are not advisable for you. If you choose to follow our program without consulting your physician, you are doing so at your own risk.
- It is always essential to warm up for a few minutes before beginning an exercise program/trek/hiking/any event. It is also required that a basic fitness test be conducted before deciding on the intensity of this event: The Flexibility and Cardio routines mentioned below may need to be modified for your particular requirement. The strength routines advised here do not mention the weight you will use for each event. The weight suitable for you; the repetitions and sets of each event that you will perform; your form and posture in the event; and the exercise progressions that you will make, are all important variables to prevent injuries.
- Determining these remain your responsibility and you may consider taking professional help to guide you.
- We cannot be held responsible for any injuries / harm / mishaps / accidents / loss / deaths which may occur as a result of these events. There are inherent risks of injury with any physical activity and you hereby release www.mumbaipuneadventures.com and all of its employees, directors, representatives and other parties involved in the creation, maintenance and distribution of the content on this document from any and all liability arising as a result of your use of this document or the content thereon, including, without limitations, any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or other damages of any kind.