About Katraj to Sinhagad – K2S Trek
Katraj To Sinhagad Or As We Call It “K2S” Is A Popular Night Trek For Professional Trekkers, Amateurs And Newbie’s. The Route Starts From The Katraj Tunnel Top (Old), Travels Through A Series Of Mountains And Hills (More Than 15) And Approximately (16kms.) Which Leads To The Destination The Top Of Sinhagad Fort. It Is Definitely A Trek Which Will Test Your Physical Fitness, Stamina And Endurance. The Trek Ends At Sinhagad.
- Day Trek full of adventure
- Peaks and valleys of Sahyadri mountain ranges
- Night Trek full of adventure
- Adventures and Explore
- Experience the thrill of a night trek Sinhagad Fort
- Views of Pune city at night from the top
- Sunrise from Sinhagad Fort
For Mumbai Participants
11041 CSMT Chennai Exp | CSMT to Pune Junction | 02:00 pm to 06:05 pm
For Pune Participants
Meeting Point : PMPML Swargate bus depot at 06:30 pm
Day 1 – Meet And Start Trek
07:00 PM – Meeting point- Swargate bus depot.
07.15 PM – Travel to Katraj by public transport.
08:00 PM – Reach base point and start trek after introduction.
10:30 PM – Take hault in between open plateau for dinner (Self-carried). Start trek after dinner.
Day 2 – Explore Sinhgad Fort
06:00 AM – Reach Sinhagad Fort. Rest For Some Time. After Breakfast Start Return Journey Towards Swargate Bus Depot
10:00 AM – Reach Swargate.
Event Fee: Rs.500/- per person. Payment once done is non-refundable, do check for availability before making a payment.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
UPI – 9967564888@upi
Tez – 9967564888
Paytm – 9967564888
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:</strong>
Name: Mumbai Pune Adventures
Bank: Central Bank of India
Account: Current Account
A/c No. : 3601915663
IFSC Code: CBIN0284592
The cost per head includes the following.
- Transportation from Swarget to Swarget by Public Transport.
- Morning Breakfast & tea (Sunday)(Limited).
- Tea in the morning
- Local guidance
- First aid and first responder assistance in case required
- MPA administration charges if any
- Do read our terms and conditions before registration.
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Train tickets and Saturday Dinner
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
Things to carry
- Photo Id Card
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
- 2 Litres of water must
- Torch with extra batteries
- Good trekking shoes
- Power bank optional
- Extra pair of clothes, socks, Blanket, Sanda
- Cap, Camera as Optional
- 1 packet of electrol, enerzal, glucon-D
- Medications if required for individual
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
- And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.
For Registrations and Queries
Write to us at:
Keep visiting us at:
Follow us at:
Terms and conditions: