Event Grade: Easy
Endurance Level: Easy
Length of ride: 14 Kms approx.
Location: Kolad, Raigad
Total time required to reach base: 3 hours from Mumbai
Total time required for activity: 1.5 – 2 hrs (includes 8 rapids)
Duration: 1 Day
About Kolad River Rafting
Rafting and whitewater rafting are recreational outdoor activities which use an inflatable raft to navigate a river or other body of water. This is often done on whitewater or different degrees of rough water, and generally represents a new and challenging environment for participants. Dealing with risk and the need for teamwork is often a part of the experience. The development of this activity as a leisure sport has become popular since the mid-1970s, evolving from individuals paddling 10 feet (3.0 m) rafts with double-bladed paddles to multi-person rafts propelled by single-bladed paddles and steered by a tour guide at the stern. It is considered an extreme sport.
- White water rafting
- Enroute mango trees and several rapids
- Hang out post lunch and have more fun along with other adventures activities
- Awesome countryside
We’ll be boarding non-A/C bus from our nearest pick-up point. Bus timings are shared below for convenience.
05:15 am Dadar
05:45 am Chembur
06.00 am Vashi
06:30 am Kolamboli Mc D, near Panvel
Minimum age is 14 years. Children below 14 will be accepted at the instructor’s discretion
Minimum weight is 35 kgs and maximum weight is 120 kgs.
Meeting Point : Dadar Pritam Hotel 05:15 am
05:15 am Depart from Mumbai in a non-A/C bus (We will manage pick-ups from pre-decided locations depending upon the participants)
08:30 am Arrive at Kolad, freshen up,Have breakfast and gear up for rafting
09:00 am Move towards the starting point
09:30 am Briefing & Safety Instructions followed by the activity
01:00 pm Lunch followed by fun, masti, games and time for leisure.
02:30 pm Start return journey to Mumbai
05:00 pm reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon.
Event Fee: Rs.2,400/- per person. Payment once done is non-refundable, do check for availability before making a payment.
UPI – 9967564888@upi
Tez – 9967564888
Paytm – 9967564888
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
Name: Mumbai Pune Adventures
Bank: Central Bank of India
Account: Current Account
A/c No. : 3601915663
IFSC Code: CBIN0284592
The cost per head includes the following.
- Local travel from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Unlimited breakfast and Lunch
- Tea in the morning / evening
- Washroom and Changing Facilities available at Site
- Technical guidance
- First aid and first responder assistance in case required
- MPA administration charges if any
- Do read our terms and conditions before registration.
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
Things to carry
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
- 2 litres of water
- Shoes or floaters
- Extra pair of clothes, socks
- Cap, Camera as Optional
- 1 packet of electral, enerzal, glucon-D
- Medications if required for individual
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
- And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.
For Registrations and Queries
Write to us at:
Keep visiting us at:
Follow us at:
Terms and conditions: