Event Grade: Easy
Endurance Level: Easy
Height of Place: 490 ft approx.
Location: Bhandardara, Ahmednagar
Total time required reach: 2 hours from Kasara
Duration: 2 Day, 1 Night
Rs. 1300/- Per Person ( Reach the Campsite by your own )
Rs. 1600/- Per Person ( Transportation from Kasara to Kasara )
Bhandardara lake camping is a holiday resort village near Igatpuri, in the western ghats of India. The village is located in the Tehsil Akole Ahmednagar district of the state of Maharashtra. Bhandardara sits by the Pravara River, and the natural environment, waterfalls, mountains, Wilson dam, Arthur lake and Randha falls are tourist attractions.
There are a number of historic and natural places of interest near the dam. From Bhandardara lake camping, visitors can climb up to see the Ratangad and Harishchandragad fort. Or, visitors can follow the trails that lead to Ajoba and Ghanchakkar peaks. The highest peak in Maharashtra, Mount Kalsubai is 1646 m, and the starting point for this trek is Bari Village, located 12 km away from Bhandardara lake camping. Atop, there is a small temple located at the summit, with views of Sahyadris and Bhandardara. The toughest trio-forts in Sahydri namely Alang Fort, Madangad fort and Kulang gad ( also called A-M-K) located on the southern side. A very narrow Sandhan valley is on the Western side of the dam.
- Scenic view of Bhandardara and the cool breeze
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the Surrounding
- Bonfire activities
- Veg / Non-Veg Barbeque
- Lakeside Camping
We’ll be boarding the below train from nearest local station. Train timings are shared below for convenience:
Kasara Fast-Mul-Diva Local
11:46 am : CST
11:53 am : Byculla
11:59 am : Dadar
12:06 pm : Kurla
12:10 pm : Ghatkopar
12:26 pm : Thane
12:39 pm : Dombivli
12:48 pm : Kalyan
01:21 pm : Asangaon
01:58 pm : Kasara
Meeting Point : Kasara Railway Station at 02:00 pm
Day 1 : Saturday
02:00 pm : Meet-up, freshen up, move towards the Campsite in taxi
04:30 pm : Reach Campsite, and take some rest
06:00 pm : Have Evening Refreshment
07:00 pm : Have fun at campsite
08:00 pm : BBQ will be served.
09:30 pm : Have Dinner
10:00 pm : Campfire, antakshari, ghost stories and storytelling
10:30 pm : Those who want to sleep can do that.
Day 2 : Sunday
07:00 am : Wake up, get fresh and have breakfast at campsite
07:00 am : Breakfast and explore surroundings
08:30 am : Boating in Lake
10:30 am : Start Return journey to Kasara Station.
12:15 pm : Take a return train to mumbai
02:40 pm : Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon
Rs. 1300/- Per Person ( Reach the Campsite by your own ) Location will be shared after registration is done.
Rs. 1600/- per person. Payment once done is non-refundable, do check for availability before making a payment.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
UPI – 9967564888@upi
Tez – 9967564888
Paytm – 9967564888
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
Name: Mumbai Pune Adventures
Bank: Central Bank of India
Account: Current Account
A/c No. : 3601915663
IFSC Code: CBIN0284592
The cost per head includes the following.
- Transportation from Kasara to Kasara by private vehicle.
- Unlimited Saturday Dinner
- Unlimited Sunday breakfast
- Tea in the morning
- BBQ (Limited)
- Tent Stay
- Local guidance
- First aid and first responder assistance in case required
- MPA administration charges if any
- Do read our terms and conditions before registration.
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
Things to carry
- Identity Proof
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
- 2 Litres of water and Torch with extra batteries must
- Extra pair of clothes, socks optional
- Carry Woolen Clothes as the temperature decrease in the night.
- Cap, Camera as Optional
- Torch with extra batteries
- 1 packet of electrol, enerzal, glucon-D
- Medications if required for individual
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
- And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.
For Registrations and Queries
Write to us at:
Keep visiting us at:
Follow us at:
Terms and conditions: