About Devkund Waterfall
The monsoon brings fabulously lush green sceneries which leave us in awe of nature. On the arrival of monsoon, this place near Mumbai engulfed in picturesque hills and a beautiful waterfall – “Devkund”. Devkund waterfall is located in the wild of Bhira village, in Raigad district of Maharashtra. Bhira Dam is a picturesque place situated in Bhira village, built by the Tata Power Company in 1927. Devkund waterfall is one of the unexplored places near Mumbai. If you want to explore real beauty of Mother Nature, then Devkund waterfall is the place for you.
Hiding inside the dense forest of Tamhini Ghat makes this place more beautiful. Tamhini Ghat outing during Monsoon is must do thing for the people from Pune and Mumbai. Also, The ending point of the famous Andharban (Dark Forest) Trek is the starting point of the Devkund Waterfall Trek.
Devkund waterfall has blue-green clear water at the bottom. The amazing view of white water cascading down into clear bluish green water is worth a visit for any nature lover! Devkund waterfall trek can be done by beginners as well.The trail mostly consists of open fields except last patch which requires a 300ft gradual ascending to finally reach the waterfall.There are 3-4 stream like patches where water is poured during the monsoon, give you a thrill of river crossing! Devkund waterfall trek offers the combined pleasures of a lake, tall rock faces, a dense forest with abundant flora & fauna and a waterfall, all in one place!!
- Devkund Waterfall
- A beautiful trek in evergreen forest in Tamhini Ghat.
- Beautiful views of Bhira dam backwaters
- Kundalika valley views
- Crossing the streams and enjoying natural bath
We’ll be boarding non-A/C bus from our nearest pickup point. Bus timings are shared below for convenience:
11:15 pm Dadar
11:30 pm Chembur
11:50 pm Vashi
12:15 pm Kalamboli Mc D, near Panvel
Meeting Point : Dadar Pritam Hotel 11:00 pm
04:30 am Reach Base village, freshen up, gear up for the trek
06:00 am Breakfast, Tea
06:30 am Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on
09:00 am Reach devkund waterfall and have a break for 1 hr (take photos, enjoy the site)
10:00 am Start descending to the base village
12:00 pm Reach Bhira dam, take some rest along with the lunch break
01:30 pm Leave for mumbai
05:30 pm Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon.
Event Fee: Rs.1,200/- per person. Payment once done is non-refundable, do check for availability before making a payment.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
UPI – 9967564888@upi
Tez – 9967564888
Paytm – 9967564888
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:</strong>
Name: Mumbai Pune Adventures
Bank: Central Bank of India
Account: Current Account
A/c No. : 3601915663
IFSC Code: CBIN0284592
The cost per head includes the following.
- Local travel from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Unlimited breakfast and Lunch at base village
- Local guidance
- First aid and first responder assistance in case required
- MPA administration charges if any
- Do read our terms and conditions before registration
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
Things to carry
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
- 2 Litres of water must
- Good trekking shoes
- Extra pair of clothes, socks optional
- Cap, Camera as Optional
- 1 packet of electrol, enerzal, glucon-D
- Medications if required for individual
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
- And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.
For Registrations and Queries
Write to us at:
Keep visiting us at:
Follow us at:
Terms and conditions: