Event Grade: Easy
Endurance Level: Easy
Height of Plateau: 2600 ft approx.
Duration: 1 Night
Have you as a kid looked up at the sky and tried stargazing to find all the constellations you read in books? As a grown up, in such hustle bustle of city life, we are sure you might hardly be getting time to sit, relax, stare at the stars, and get lost in your favorite thoughts. Even if you take out time, it is difficult to find stars in city sky (because of pollution), forget all the constellations and patterns hidden in them. Well, it is not necessary for you to know about galaxies, constellations (even we didn’t focus on studies during our childhood) for joining us for stargazing. Come join us to escape the city life, even if it’s for the first time, to try something new.
And for those who love Stargazing, guys this event is for you!
- There will be 1 hour basic lecture on star gazing (Identifying constellations, galaxies, hidden patterns)
- Night Trek full of adventure
- Learn how to spot stars, planets, constellations
- Stargazing with a telescope by our astronomy expert
- See sighting shooting stars, meteors!
- Panoramic view Mahuli Fort, bhandargad Fort, and Bhatoba and Navara & Navari pinnacles.
- The chance to sleep under the stars
- Try your hand at star trail photography
- Indulge in local cuisine
- Witness gorgeous sunrise amid hills
We’ll be boarding the below train from nearest local station. Train timings are shared below for convenience:
03:00 pm CST
03:18 pm Dadar
03:34 pm Ghatkopar
03:55 pm Thane
04:17 pm Dombivali
04:28 pm Kalyan
04:41 pm Titwala
05:03 pm Asangaon
Meeting Point : Asangaon Railway Station at 05:15 pm
On reaching the station, request you to join the Mumbai Pune Adventure near the railway bridge, Each team member will have Mumbai-Pune Advneture-ID The volunteer will help you get to bus* for Reaching The Site, Which Is 4-5 KM (20-25 Mins) From The Station.
* Please Note That There Are Multiple Organisation Conducting Stargazing At Mahuli So Make Sure You Are With “Mumbai Pune Adventures” Team Member. All Our Team Member Will Have Team ID.
Please Note That Anyone Coming After 5:30 Pm, The Only Other Options Are Auto Rickshaws Which Charge 250/- To Mahuli. We Are In No Way Responsible To Pay This Amount On Your Behalf.
05:10 PM : Meet-up
07:30 PM : Team orientation
08:00 PM : Familiarizing the night sky, knowing the constellations and learning about different objects in the night sky.
09:00 PM : Viewing objects through the telescope
10:00 PM : Dinner break
11:30 PM : Talk with Q&A session
01:00 AM : Viewing objects through the telescope
02:30 AM : Familiarising with new constellations
03:15 AM : Tea break
04:00 AM : Viewing objects through the telescope
05:30 AM : Pack up
Event Fee: Rs.500/- per person. Payment once done is non-refundable, do check for availability before making a payment.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
UPI – 9967564888@upi
Tez – 9967564888
Paytm – 9967564888
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account
Name: Mumbai Pune Adventures
Bank: Central Bank of India
Account: Current Account
A/c No. : 3601915663
IFSC Code: CBIN0284592
The cost per head includes the following.
- Local guidance
- Star Gazing telescope charges
- First aid and first responder assistance in case required
- MPA administration charges if any
- Do read our terms and conditions before registration
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
Things to carry
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
- 2 Litres of water must
- Good trekking shoes
- Torch with extra batteries
- Cap, Camera, Windcheater as Optional
- Medications if required for individual
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
- And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.
- Basic toilet facility will be available at the base village. Considering it an outdoor activity, please prepare accordingly.
- As it is star gazing and very small trek, no need to carry heavy weight.
- Smoking/drinking/smoke up is strictly prohibited during the event. Anyone found doing so will be immediately expelled from the event.
- We request you to go through the complete itinerary. Since it is a group event, we will not be in position to entertain any request of leaving early from the event. Respecting the fellow trekmates, please adhere to the schedule and take back lovely memories.
For Registrations and Queries
Write to us at:
Keep visiting us at:
Follow us at:
Terms and conditions: